Monday, December 7, 2009

EleGaNTLy wASTED - subscribe to my new blog !


©mara zampariolo

Hi everyone, and thank you for subscribing. I have now moved to Typepad.
From now on I will be posting every week - I promise ! - on the following blog:


I have just posted a story featuring me at the supermarket (more pictures on my new blog).
I would like this new blog to become a web classic just like Garance Dore, Sea of Shoes, Fashion Toast, Suzie Bubble etc... To do so, I need some love from you guys.. please subscribe, link and comment.


© mara zampariolo

I will publish a small 'editorial' of roughly 10 pictures every week, its going to be either me or a stylish friend, with my punk rock take on fashion.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://lorelope.lookseekpages.com/ohuxih.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Viscous .n. Hsieh said...

beautuful!

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love the photos in the supermarket!

MARA said...

I am no journalist .. I am a photographer.
But thanks !

hope I'll see your blog if you have one...
:)

mara from EleGaNTLY wASTED
http://elegantlywasted.typepad.com
--> the very good style of very bad girls

ed hardy said...

Great article that informativeness. I have to follow your blog. Thank you so much for the post.